Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's official! Maui is in our future!


Adam and I have been talking about going to Hawaii when he graduates law school in May for a celebratus graduatus a la Hawaiiatus. Our friends have been nicely hinting at it for a long time (so they could join us at my parent's condo - this is likely one of the only reasons they are our friends.) Well, we bought tickets a few days ago. Hopefully it remains as much of a good deal as we think it is!
I bought a bathing suit this summer and did not use it once. How sad is that? Not necessarily by choice, but I guess it reflects the lack of sun, water and outdoors I had this summer!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Heidi,
So that is the only reason why we're friends, huh? As I recall, we were using you guys for other things long before we knew about your parent's condo in Maui. Hang Loose!