
I actually somewhat dread telling people pregnancy news in person or even over the phone. And I thought something different would be fun for my parents. I looked online for t-shirts with this pronouncement and I am too cheap to spend $25 on a child's shirt. So I made my own ghetto wife beater for Cam. He wore it and showed my parents over the Skype camera when we talked to them a while ago. So here's the news to all 4 people who check my blog, 3 who already knew the news :)
4 comments:
Congratulations!
I guess I'm the fourth. Ouch. Jk. Congratulations! When will baby Baird be making his entrance?
I'm so proud of you for not waiting until you're about to deliver to announce this pregnancy :-)
Well here is the fourth...actually my mom told me a couple days ago....so, I don't count. That just goes to prove that not only does news travel fast but it also travels around the world. I am so happy for you!!! Two kids truly is a trip. Honestly the past 6 weeks is nothing but a blur! I am so excited for you. Gotta go to bed...talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment