What a cute family!
I agree with Megan...cute family! I REALLY like your hair Heidi! The color is so cute!
Thanks for leaving your blog address with Julia. It is nice to see pictures of your family. You have two cute little guys. How are you liking Seattle?
Thanks for leaving your blog address! Now, I'm sure you have everyone in my family following you as well...like it or not! :)You have one cute baby! When was he born? You look fantastic too! When do your parents get back?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute family!
I agree with Megan...cute family! I REALLY like your hair Heidi! The color is so cute!
Thanks for leaving your blog address with Julia. It is nice to see pictures of your family. You have two cute little guys. How are you liking Seattle?
Thanks for leaving your blog address! Now, I'm sure you have everyone in my family following you as well...like it or not! :)
You have one cute baby! When was he born? You look fantastic too! When do your parents get back?
Post a Comment