We spent 3 days in the sun and sand. I tried to get over my annoyance of sand and dirt and wet in combination - especially on a little boy!
Emily and Mike bought a boat this year. That was tons of fun. I hadn't skied in 3 years, but was able to get right up. I guess it's like ridin' a bike... it was humorous watching many people try and fail at the wake board. Hey, I'm not judging. It's hard to get the hang of it.
Yes, I got sunburned. I swear I've rarely had a significant full "sun" day WITHOUT getting burned. I am doomed for you-know-what. I just got some awkward red on the sides of my legs and a random part on my back. A couple weeks later, I am peeling. At least my boys didn't get burned. Then I'd REALLY feel like a bad person :)


2 comments:
How fun! Lots of good memories of Bear Lake. Did you get a raspberry shake??
Of course! I LOVE raspberry shakes or anything raspberry in any form. I remember going with your fam, Julie, years ago. Seems like we watched Ace Ventura and then were on a kick quoting that for awhile. Ha, we had good taste back then.
Post a Comment