Sunday, September 12, 2010

End of summer days

Here's what Adam has been up to:




Don't ask. Moving on...








Self-portrait on the tramp.


I am very excited for September.
1-BYU FOOTBALL
2-PEACHES
3-My parents come home!!

Concerning #1 - Last weekend Adam and I went to the BYU v. Washington football game. Some of our favorite memories are with BYU football so it is SO GREAT to be close enough to enjoy the homegames again.  It was extra fun last week 'cause we have a special place in our heart for UW. Luckily BYU won, but we wish UW a great season otherwise. (BYU looked great last week, but after their defeat to Air Force Saturday, I don't know how fabulous this season will be!)

#2-Peaches! My Grandma's farm has lots of peaches. Since my dad is gone, most of them go unclaimed. We have been eating and giving away lots of peaches. Want some?! I have literally eaten peach cobbler every night for 10 days. 
These pictures are an homage to Grandma Thorne's farm and my dad.





No comments: