Friday, February 3, 2012

Back from the blog dead

Think of this blog as a cable TV show that ends its season at an odd time of year and may take months and months to return a la Mad Men. No I'm not that retro-cool.
Here's what all tens of you fans (OK, that's an exaggeration) might have missed since we've been gone:

I started working again part-time.

Adam took a new job in August in Salt Lake.

Campbell began his academic pursuits with preschool.


Halloween with a pirate and a dragon. Yes, a pirate and a parrot would have been darling. Nope, it didn't happen.

A nice Christmas. Wow, that's a flattering picture of my anorexic xmas tree.


Bro-yo's 2nd birthday alligator/dragon/lizard/snake


Here comes the lick...wait for it...wait....


Yep. There.

Plus looking for a house, and a new love-affair with Pinterest. Yep. That about sums it up!

3 comments:

Megan C. said...

Welcome back! This fan missed you.

Michael and Stephanie said...

Heidi! Campbell is getting so big! I can't believe how old he is.

Julia Kelly said...

Welcome back! Your boys are just darling.