Friday, February 24, 2012

I love robots

My little Campbell has been loving robots lately.  He has been obsessed with Wall-E - which I love - but it's a "slower" less kiddie Pixar movie compared to others. His favorite thing is to watch Wall-E surrounded by his robots he has made.


He makes the robots out of blocks. This one is Eva, this one is Wall-E. This one is the robot who says "no splashing, no diving."
I don't quite know what is normal for a 4 year old - and I am certainly not saying my child is an amazing prodigy - but I am impressed that he will make several duplicates with the same block orientations. That's pretty good, right?!


Anyway, just a little something that brightens my day. By the way, his robot voice is pretty funny. His younger brother who BARELY talks even has his own version of a robotic voice :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh how I miss you. I was just thinking that I needed to call you, we need to get together soon. Anyways, very cute cake - love it. - and yes, I do think that Cambell in a "genius child". I really do think that is impressive - such a fun age. Hopefully the house hunting will go horrible and they can go to preschool together next year! Hope to play soon. :)