This Saturday the kids woke up to find our family room messy and disheveled and this:
So the leprechaun left his shoes here and while the kids were distracted elsewhere with claims that I could hear the leprechaun in the bathroom, he came to pick up his shoes and left some candy in its place.
I had put footprints in the boys' bathroom and put green food coloring in the toilet for Campbell to find. He was excited about the footprints but when he saw the toilet water was BLUE he said "leprechauns don't leave that color --it should be GREEN!" I don't know why it turned blue. I said maybe Lucky the Leprechaun was ill.
We had green shamrock pancakes for breakfast and "Irish" potato soup for dinner.
Sunday we ate corned beef and cabbage with Grandma and Grandpa Baird.
13 years ago



2 comments:
You are such a fun mommy. Can I live at your house?
Wow, what lucky (ha get it:) kids. I barely remembered it was even st. paddy's day. What a great/cute/clever idea...I may have to steal it! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment